This post contains affiliate links.
Ann Arbor T-shirt Co.Click Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $16.95
- TALL TEE CUT | Extra 3″ longer on bottom in comparison with typical length vogue shirts
- UNISEX MODERN FIT CUT | this shirt is a runt bit of tapered to be a runt bit of much less boxy than the historic model of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most americans wear the identical measurement in our shirts as they enact in all of their others, but that it’s most likely you’ll also dawdle one measurement bigger whenever you are on the fence. It is pre-gotten smaller, but contend with each and every excessive-cotton product, will quiet shrink a runt bit of within the wash. Ideal on fable of it’s some distance a huge tee does no longer indicate it would possibly not be a nice, original match
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this diagram was drawn and show conceal printed (silk screened) with pride by our knowledgeable illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. In the occasion you are ever within the voice, terminate by for a free tour and behold how we gain your attire! Tagless trace is printed on fabric internal collar, that it’s most likely you’ll no longer in point of fact feel it.
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is fabricated from combed, ringspun cotton (and a drag of polyester to gain the two-tone form)- which implies that the cotton fibers were sophisticated further than mass market tees for a smoother closing thread, spun into an ultra-dazzling 32 singles knit. The result is a buttery tender, at ease tee! These are mid-weight shirts – a runt bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gymnasium class t-shirts, but huge / no longer behold-thru. Or no longer it’s some distance a nice steadiness between consolation and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM show conceal printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are excessive quality inks – vibrant and sturdy, and extremely crack resistant. We use high of the line printing presses and ovens (to treatment inks) made by M&R in Illinois